Posted to alt.home.repair
Hawk Hawk is offline

Default Ping Clare part II

On 9/29/2019 2:29 PM, Wade Gattett wrote:
On 9/28/19 8:24 PM, Hawk wrote:
I hope you don't mind another vehicle wiring question since your
expertise is abundant on the auto industry.

I have a Honda with daytime running lights, which I bypassed the fuse
to install a switch allowing me to turn them off when needed. I have a
2013 Town & Country van which I want to do the same, but I cannot
locate a designated fuse for those lights. Do you have a suggestion
how I can go about this if I cannot located a designated fuse?

Thanks.

Just curious- why do you want to turn them off?

As an investigator who follows people, I often like to change the front
appearance of the vehicle to throw them off, especially for a subject
who may be slightly suspicious. I change from headlight, to DRL to
nothing when following. Having the lights off also allows be to slowly
sneak up on the side of the street without being noted of my movement.
When in gear, the lights always illuminate and I cannot sneak up.