Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Medicare ?

On Sat, 28 Sep 2019 12:12:40 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 09/28/2019 04:46 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, September 27, 2019 at 9:09:34 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 18:47:05 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 09/27/2019 07:41 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, September 27, 2019 at 9:38:27 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 09/27/2019 04:40 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 9:35:19 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 09/26/2019 08:01 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
That depends on your situation. If you are living comfortably, fine,
charity is good. OTOH, if you don't have enough to meet normal living
expenses or for an expensive home repair, a reverse mortgage makes a lot
more sense than surviving on cat food because that is all you can afford.

You haven't priced cat food lately, have you It wasn't my cat but I
got friendly with one of the neighborhood cats and would slip him a
snack when he came by. For the price of Fancy Feast I could have fed him
the CostCo tuna I eat.

I think the generic cat food at my grocery store is 50 cents a can. It
would provide sufficient protein for a meal.

Of course, 50 cents worth of beans would be much more palatable.

That's for sure. Even the cats gave the 50 cent food a one star rating.

The raccoons and skunks seem to like it well enough when we use it for
bait.

Bullheads would probably like it too if you could keep it on the hook.
Of course you can always punch some holes in the can and use it for chum.

If Publix brand is any indication possums may eat it bit cats won't. I
tried to trap some feral cats and they wouldn't touch it but I caught
a few possums. One just decided the trap was a good place to live. I
had to forcefully evict him. I gave up on the trapping idea. Then a
bobcat came along and ate the cats.

Cats will eat our generic store brand. When we find one in the trap,
my husband urinates on it and lets it go. They're somebody's house
pet, not ferals.

So your husband ****es on pussies? Sorry, my mind goes into the gutter
on Saturday.

Married to R Kelly.