Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping Clare S - truck problems

On 9/28/2019 2:50 PM, wrote:

FWIW the hamfisted HACK that installed it is my son .
He definitely ain't a hillbilly ... he's a flat-lander ! And he's for
sure a hack , couldn't be bothered to actually finish the installation
by changing out the speedo drive .

I doubt that Clare means any offence .. with "ham-fisted hack" -
- it's just that - to someone who endeavors to build
a friggin' home-made airplane !
... certainly almost everyone is a hack. :-)

http://pegazair.on-the-net.ca/ClareSquared/index.htm

John T.

Â* Perhaps you misunderstood me - my son IS a ham-handed hack shade tree
mechanic . As I said , he was too lazy to complete the job properly by
swapping the electronic sensor out for the mechanical drive this truck
needs . I'll probably get under the truck (tomorrow , rainy here today)
and find the lockup wire pinched between the trans and motor or
something equally stupid . Hell , he couldn't even be bothered to bolt
the dipstick tube in place properly .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old