Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wheelie Bin Compactors anyone?

On 27/09/2019 14:10, Andy Burns wrote:
newshound wrote:

We have an incinerator opening soon and the offer of "tours". This
will be one of my questions!

Will an incinerator care that much about what plastics are separated,
provided it burns?

Doesn't even matter if it doesn't 'burn' provided it decomposes...
The idea is to get down to as little ash as possible, and hope it isn't
toxic.

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal