Posted to uk.d-i-y
FMurtz FMurtz is offline

Default What do I actually need a TV Licence for?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 27/09/2019 06:35, FMurtz wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrot1974
On 26/09/2019 14:11, David wrote:
On Thursday, 26 September 2019 11:10:41 UTC+1, BroadbackÂ* wrote:
So what can I a and can't I watch without a licence?

https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one

The gotcha is you cant even watch the wank channels legally without a
license.

Dunno why you put up with it, civilized countries like Australia
ceased radio and tv licenses inÂ* 1974

I dont thinkj we will put up with it much longer.

I resent having to pay the BBC to watch sony movie channel.

If the government wants a private propaganda channel then it should fund
it directly out of taxation and be open about it.

That is what we have done from 1947 (ABC)