Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Downsizing

On 9/13/2019 8:54 AM, Puckdropper wrote: I don't have as much shop
space any more, as my shop now has to share
duties with a garage.

So between a bandsaw, jointer, planer, RAS, table saw, and circular saw,
what tools can be combined to cover the basic operations we need to do?
Crosscut, rip, and maybe resaw. I'm not sure I trust my RAS to rip,
it's missing important pieces like the anti-kickback pawls.

Puckdropper

Sorry about all the tangents, but thank you for this thread. It has
produced many entertaining and educational posts.

Bob