Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default OT. Medicare ?

In article , "frank says...

Good advice.
When I hear of these heavily advertised products I feel that there is
more in it for them than for me.

That is the way I look at it.

My doctor keeps wanting me to get on some of the colerstol drugs. My
numbers are just on the high side of 'nornal'. I am in very good health
at 69 years old. I told him that anything that is advertised on TV I
did not want anything to do with it.

I try to advoid most advertised products. One day I came in from
working in the yard to cool off. I fliped on the TV and there was an
infomercial on a Worx cart. I looked at it and thought something like
that may be useful to me. I think they wanted you to order one for
about $ 150 or so. Just for the fun of it I looked on ebay and found it
for just over $ 100. Decided to get it. It surprised me, but it has
came in very useful over the last 3 years. It is not for big jobs, but
for say moving a bag or 2 of furtlizer at a time it does work well. I
am at the point of not wanting to do any big jobs an having 2 wheels
makes it much easier than a single wheel wheelborow.