Posted to rec.woodworking
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Downsizing

On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 18:06:33 GMT, Puckdropper
wrote:

Clare Snyder wrote:
Used to be every "man" had to have a circular saw - now they are all
afraid they'll cut off a finger (or something else)

I'm a man, and I'm terrified of those circular saws! It doesn't stop me
from using them, though. I just check and double check my cut paths, my
set up, etc to make sure that saw is going exactly where I want and no
where else. Holding a piece of wood in one hand and the saw in the
other is not happening!

Puckdropper

Only a fool does that - one who wants to be known as "lefty"