Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Downsizing

On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 17:58:54 GMT, Puckdropper
wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Only three. Unlike drill bits and drills, and .... soldering
irons are not something I have been able to work with enough to
actually use the "one" I have.

I only have 3 as well. They're nice ones so they get treated very
nicely. It's worth it to buy good irons, and I don't mean that $20
Weller at Home Depot. (I was surprised to be so disappointed with a
Weller product. That tip was garbage!)

Weller makes the best irons on the market and they also make some at
the other end of the spectrum. I have a couple of the WX2 units on my
bench at work. They go for over $1000, so they'd better be good. ;-)

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/apex-tool-group/WX2021N/WX2021N-ND/2608021

I don't remember the last time I used a soldering iron at home.