Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.legal,uk.d-i-y

Default Supreme Court

In article ,
Norman Wells wrote:
Are you desperate to vote Corbyn in, then?

We need a general election regardless of the result.

But I don't see a Corbyn government given Labour's standing in the
polls, and the complete inability of Labour and other Remain parties to
come to any compromise agreement. The Remain vote will therefore be
hopelessly split between Labour, the LibDems, the Greens and the SNP.

And the remain vote split between the Tories and the Brexit party. Talk
about out of the frying pan into the fire. Voting for a party of racists
with no experience of anything.

Why else do you think Corbyn is so scared to bring a no confidence
motion that he would almost certainly win?

Because he wants an election when it suits him. Not when it suits Boris.

--
*I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.