Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 14:04:35 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Don't be silly. If there were an election tomorrow, none would have an
absolute majority. Why this parliament won't allow one, until Brexit is
sorted.

And what exactly is your basis for saying that?

The polls. Corse we know

"We", again? Why do you forsaken psychopaths always hide behind that "we"?
NOBODY, but NOBODY identifies with you scum ...and you KNOW it!

--
addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates