Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Downsizing

gray_wolf on Tue, 24 Sep 2019 13:10:35 -0500
typed in rec.woodworking the following:
Just Wondering on Mon, 23 Sep 2019 15:54:04 -0600 typed in
rec.woodworking the following:
On 9/23/2019 3:14 PM, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
Hey everybody, let's all agree that it's 'vise' and not 'vice' in reference to tools.
Is owning too many tools a vice?

Not really.
(I can hear it now: "You can't have too many tools".)

The only time you have "too many tools" is when you have to move
or store them.
Or you cannot find the one in particular you are looking for.

Years ago I fell into that situation. I needed my saber saw for something and
couldn't find it.
So I went down and bought a new Dewalt which was a big improvement over the old one.

Which is why I have three soldering irons - two of them still in
the plastic clam shells

--
pyotr filipivich