Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default "What Were You Like At 17?": Bill Maher Defends Kavanaugh In Fiery Exchange With Liberal Guests

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 06:11:41 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Monday, September 23, 2019 at 7:31:56 AM UTC-4, M. L. wrote:
On 9/22/2019 8:10 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
That said, I'm a little fed up with the whole "blackface" thing

Not surprising that a non-black would get fed up with the whole
"blackface" thing, since it's no threat to you. But I'm more concerned
with your dismissive use of the word "thing."

What kind of threat is it to anybody to put on some makeup?

Cindy Hamilton

I think it is perhaps insensitive, and perhaps STUPID -unless one is
"playing a part" as in a dramatic production/play etc - but not
neccesarily "racist".

I think the wholr issue is being blown out of proportion for both thr
Kav and Trudeau.

The Kav has a lot of more serious issues to be dealt with - - -