Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Understanding the Teen Brain

On 23/09/2019 17:02, Brian Reay wrote:
On 22/09/2019 23:30, Max Demian wrote:
On 22/09/2019 21:19, ARW wrote:
On 22/09/2019 20:41, Brian Reay wrote:
On 22/09/2019 19:37, ARW wrote:
On 22/09/2019 17:54, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 09:02:23 -0700, tabbypurr wrote:
On Sunday, 22 September 2019 16:02:33 UTC+1, ARWÂ* wrote:

I was sent home from the school trip to Austria.

lemme guess, nazi impressions?

Shagging a new teacher probably!

Actually it was for taking part in a fight and some windows got
broken.

Interesting wording.

English words?

The beauty of the passive voice. "Windows were broken" rather than "I
broke the windows" (or whoever did).

Funny how people phrase things, isn't it ;-)

Who broke the windows? (actually is was a patio door)

The person thrown though the doors in the fight or the person that threw
them?

I can remember my Dad going ballistic at Manchester Airport when he
picked me up and starting another fight. He was OK with what I had done.

--
Adam