Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PC problem.

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
But it's the cheap, no-name 'generic' ones that often work better in
my experience rather than needing custom drivers.

they are nearly all the prolific chip set and work with every serial
device I have including the telescope which is supposed to be fussy.

Lots of reports on the MegaSquirt forum of some not working with that.
Once reason I liked having the serial port. Gets rid of a variable.

--
*We never really grow*up, we only learn how to act in public.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.