Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default hedge

On 23/09/2019 13:50, Andrew wrote:
On 23/09/2019 13:20, Pancho wrote:
On 23/09/2019 07:28, wrote:
On Monday, 23 September 2019 06:59:55 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
Don't plant holly. You will be dead before it grows

Well, that's tactful.

Half this group will be dead before laylandii grow ;o)

The Brexit half or the Remainer half ? :-)

Remainers. They are so stressed out

Sreiousluy. I planet holly. The only hedge sized on is now 20+ years
old. The rest are still knee high, but I hvae Bay that i need ladders to
top as well as yew.

I really like my viburnum tinus. Winter flowering white, and clips to an
evergreen bush or hdege

"What kind of person is not interested in those things?"

"Jeremy Corbyn?"