Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PC problem.

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
It also has a DigiGram audio card that has balanced in outs as well as
the various digital options. And a video capture card. I'm rather wary
of the costs of updating all of those.

Have you tried removing both those cards, and shorting the 'reset cmos'
pins, then trying to boot it again with minimal hardware ?.

It's totally stripped down. Only the main SSD and the video card (for DVI)
in place. And I've tried the video card in another machine - it's OK.

I'll try and find out how to reset the CMOS. No idea where the manual is -
I might have to Google.

--
*A fool and his money can throw one hell of a party.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.