Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default 90% Of Plastic Waste Polluting Earth's Oceans Comes From Asia andAfrica

On 09/22/2019 05:53 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
We would often carry a couple of bottles on a long trip. I'd buy a case
every two years or so. On a normal day trip I fill an insulated SS
bottle that works great and has lasted for years so far. I fill it when
needed.

When it's above freezing I have at least two gallons in the car. The
containers are recycled Arizona Tea gallon jugs. I'm not sure why but
they are heavy plastic. I even use them for waste motor oil storage.

They're filled from the hose spigot, genuine untreated Montana water.