Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] Archibald Tarquin  Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] is offline

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 14:03:42 +0000 (UTC), Brian Reay
wrote:

Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Andy Burns
writes
harry wrote:

26 Reasons for Leaving the EU.

[snip list]

https://fullfact.org/europe/viral-list-about-lisbon-treaty-wrong

I'll be interested to read our Brexiteers views on the above.

The Remainers keep telling us what the Brexiteers (supposedly) think, so
why do you suddenly need to ask?

Perhaps the Remainers have come to their senses and realised just how
arrogant and stupid they look.

It does not bode well for the UK at all then does it?

They truly are stupid if they assume any leave voter with less than a
million can think.

As I have often said, the combination of genetics and a poor
educational system leaves the UK out on a limb.

AB