Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Understanding the Teen Brain

On 22/09/2019 10:44, Brian Reay wrote:
On 22/09/2019 10:33, ARW wrote:
On 22/09/2019 09:49, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 15:59:14 +0100, ARW wrote:

Several posters here used to be teachers.

Of course that was back in the days when we had proper exams and no
such
thing as spending an afternoon in isolation.

Pre-1960 you mean? They must be getting on a bit by now.

A bit later I believe. I was born in 1970

Oh, a youngster.

and still did O levels. I
still from time to time bump into an old school teachers (usually in
the pub for the English and metal/woodwork teachers). I cannot
remember getting slippered after about 1982.

and you misbehaved at school.

Sometimes.

I was sent home from the school trip to Austria.

--
Adam