Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I am really worried about remoaners.

That's progress, then. A first for a Brexiteer such as yourself. Thinking
of others.

First of all I thought they were simply venal trolls, but I am coming to
reaslise that they are in complete and utter denial: They have swallowed
project fear hook line and sinker, and are really genuinely scared and
in utter denial because they not only believe it, but believe that
politicians will reverse it. Because it is 'wrong'

You think your crystal ball better than any other? But you've proved this
not to be so. On numerous occasions.

--
*If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.