Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fridge bulb, how to replace?

On Saturday, 21 September 2019 22:44:36 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
tabbypurr wrote

Er, can't see how to get this cover off to change the bulb!
Getting ahold of it & pulling it every which way quite
firmly doesn't budge it. Anyone know how this one works?
It's a proline. Not run into this problem before with these
type of light covers.
https://ibb.co/7QWMWRs

Best to list the fridge model and see if someone has already
posted how to change that bulb. Very likely someone has.

If I knew the model I'd have looked it up. Getting the fridge out to look on the back would cause problems.

NT