Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

On 22/09/2019 02:59, Fredxx wrote:
On 17/09/2019 11:50, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Andy Burns
writes
harry wrote:

26 Reasons for Leaving the EU.

[snip list]

https://fullfact.org/europe/viral-list-about-lisbon-treaty-wrong

I'll be interested to read our Brexiteers views on the above.

I didn't think the article is in dispute.

They are a list that remainers typically accuse Brexiters of thinking
rather than looking at the real picture of why people voted to leave.

It is in short a list of reasons why *remnainers* would have voted to
leave, if they had.

like 'they were lied to'

Remoaners have been lied to all their lives. Leavers just 'woke' up...

--
Theres a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)