Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

T i m wrote:
On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 11:31:42 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 21/09/2019 10:58, Spike wrote:
On 18/09/2019 09:36, T i m wrote:

We weren't ready
because the majority (the 2/3rds that didn't vote to Leave) didn't
have a reason to.

What a silly argument. By the same token 2/3rds didn't vote for Remain.

I am really worried about remoaners.

We are more worried about you. ;-(

No, you are worried about your selfish views not being listen shared by
others.

The result of the Vote wasnt to your liking and now you are acting like
spoilt brat with his fingers in his ears shouting his demands.

First of all I thought they were simply venal trolls, but I am coming to
reaslise that they are in complete and utter denial: They have swallowed
project fear hook line and sinker, and are really genuinely scared and
in utter denial because they not only believe it, but believe that
politicians will reverse it. Because it is 'wrong'

Correct, but not because we believe in any hype or spin, put out by
the Brexiteers but because we haven't seen anything yet that justifies
the whole clusterfcuk to 'most people'.

Your failure to absorb the available information, or more exactly your
refusal, isnt anyone elses responsibility but your own.

Brexit was the answer to the question that few were asking and became
an answer by default, not because it was right or sensible.

Just because you dont like it doesnt make it wrong.