Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default More news the BBC and guardian will ignore...

On 21/09/2019 09:07, Rod Speed wrote:

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 20/09/2019 18:35, Rod Speed wrote:
nightjar wrote

From the 1940s onwards, we have had to have agreements with any of
the other signatories to the ICAO Convention to fly scheduled
services into or over their territories.

And the UK had that before it entered the EEC, so that wasnt
going to prevent aircraft flying to the EU after a no deal brexit....

Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend that the agreements
we had before joining the EEC are no longer valid and wouldn't
automatically be resurrected when we leave the EU?

Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend the EU was never
actually going to be stupid enough to see no UK aircraft allowed
to fly into the EU and no EU aircraft ever overfly UK airspace ?

At the time the warning was issued, it was not known for sure that the
EU would allow UK aircraft into or over EU airspace. As it is, the
current permission on lasts until next March and its renewal is not
guaranteed. OTHO the UK has not placed restrictions on its permission
for EU aircraft to enter or overfly UK airspace.

And you are about to discover that the Kent immense traffic jam
lie was always just another mindless silly project fear lie too.

Operation Stack has been used 74 times, so we know what the results of
delays at the Channel ports are on the roads of Kent. Operation Brock,
which will have even wider effects, is the post-Brexit plan.

In spades with the project fear lie that countless NHS patients
would be dying like flys due to no medicine to keep them alive
and that there would be food riots in days of a no deal brexit too.

I suggest you read the government's own Operation Yellowhammer, which
predicts that all those things are likely to result from a no deal
Brexit. Is Boris promoting your mythical project fear as well?

--
Colin Bignell