Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 06:19:17 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH

More lies.

Nope, just MORE troll**** on your part, you trolling piece of senile ****!

more FLUSH

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More news the BBC and guardian will ignore...

On 19/09/2019 21:19, Rod Speed wrote:

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 19/09/2019 19:13, Rod Speed wrote:

Not with the biggest project fear lies that all the planes wont be
able to fly the day after,

Long since dispelled by the EU stating that British aircraft would be
allowed into their airspace, even if there were a no deal Brexit.

Still one of the original project fear bare
faced lies in the runup to the referendum.

It was a completely accurate statement of international aviation law.
Aircraft on scheduled flights have to have permission to fly into or
over the territory of another country. ICAO Convention, Part I, Chapter
II, Article 6.

At present, that permission is inherent in our membership of the EU.
Without a deal or the unilateral declaration given by the EU, British
aircraft would not have been allowed into EU airspace from the Brexit date.

Do try to keep up. They voted yesterday to allow one, without any
conditions.

Who did ?

The European Parliament. It still has to be ratified by the other member
states, but that is highly probable given that the resolution has been
passed.

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-09-18/...xit-extension/

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote
nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Not with the biggest project fear lies that all the planes wont be able
to fly the day after,

Long since dispelled by the EU stating that British aircraft would be
allowed into their airspace, even if there were a no deal Brexit.

They never said that in the runup to the referendum.

Still one of the original project fear bare
faced lies in the runup to the referendum.

It was a completely accurate statement of international aviation law.

Bull**** it was when the UK had been flying
to europe ever since flying was invented.

Aircraft on scheduled flights have to have permission to fly into or over
the territory of another country. ICAO Convention, Part I, Chapter II,
Article 6.

Pity that there is no reason for that to stop when the UK leaves the EU.

At present, that permission is inherent in our membership of the EU.

More lies given that that was true even before the UK joined the EEC.

Without a deal or the unilateral declaration given by the EU, British
aircraft would not have been allowed into EU airspace from the Brexit
date.

More project fear lies.

Do try to keep up. They voted yesterday to allow one, without any
conditions.

Who did ?

The European Parliament.

The EP doesnt get to decide if the EU agrees to any
extension of Article 50. Thats decided by the member
countrys, and any single one has a veto right on that.

It still has to be ratified by the other member states,

The EP is irrelevant to that ratification.

but that is highly probable given that the resolution has been passed.

Bull**** given that the EP is completely irrelevant to
any extension of Article 50. thats up to the individual
member countys and each on has a veto on that. And
Macron has already said very unambiguously that he
sees no point in any further extension.

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-09-18/...xit-extension/

Just some stupid journo who hasnt got a ****ing clue
that the EP is completely irrelevant to that question.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 19/09/2019 19:13, Rod Speed wrote:

Not with the biggest project fear lies that all the planes wont be
able to fly the day after,

Long since dispelled by the EU stating that British aircraft would be
allowed into their airspace, even if there were a no deal Brexit.

Still one of the original project fear bare
faced lies in the runup to the referendum.

It was a completely accurate statement of international aviation law.
Aircraft on scheduled flights have to have permission to fly into or
over the territory of another country. ICAO Convention, Part I, Chapter
II, Article 6.

At present, that permission is inherent in our membership of the EU.
Without a deal or the unilateral declaration given by the EU, British
aircraft would not have been allowed into EU airspace from the Brexit date.

A total technicality since far more aircraft would have been disallowed
over UK airspace, to and from Europe.

I the EU had tried to play silly buggers.,

Do try to keep up. They voted yesterday to allow one, without any
conditions.

Who did ?

The European Parliament. It still has to be ratified by the other member
states, but that is highly probable given that the resolution has been
passed.

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-09-18/...xit-extension/

It is not down to MEPs to decide on an extesnion

--
€œIdeas are inherently conservative. They yield not to the attack of
other ideas but to the massive onslaught of circumstance"

- John K Galbraith

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/2019 10:37, Rod Speed wrote:
nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote
nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Not with the biggest project fear lies that all the planes wont be
able to fly the day after,

Long since dispelled by the EU stating that British aircraft would
be allowed into their airspace, even if there were a no deal Brexit.

They never said that in the runup to the referendum.

Then, nobody thought that anybody would be stupid enough to contemplate
a no deal Brexit.

Still one of the original project fear bare
faced lies in the runup to the referendum.

It was a completely accurate statement of international aviation law.

Bull**** it was when the UK had been flying
to europe ever since flying was invented.

From the 1940s onwards, we have had to have agreements with any of the
other signatories to the ICAO Convention to fly scheduled services into
or over their territories.

Aircraft on scheduled flights have to have permission to fly into or
over the territory of another country. ICAO Convention, Part I,
Chapter II, Article 6.

Pity that there is no reason for that to stop when the UK leaves the EU.

Apart from that being what international aviation law states.

At present, that permission is inherent in our membership of the EU.

More lies given that that was true even before the UK joined the EEC.

When we had specific permissions from the various EEC countries, which
were overwritten by the treaty of accession.

Without a deal or the unilateral declaration given by the EU, British
aircraft would not have been allowed into EU airspace from the Brexit
date.

More project fear lies....

As I said, it is a simple statement of international aviation law. There
is a number of, mostly African, countries that do not have permission to
fly scheduled flights into UK airspace.

--
Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"nightjar" wrote in message
[...]

Which would have been a far greater problem for us than for them.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/2019 11:47, nightjar wrote:
Then, nobody thought that anybody would be stupid enough to contemplate
a no deal Brexit.

Are you really this stupid?
We all knew it would be a no deal brexit.
There never was a 'deal' that would be better than no deal that the EU
was ever likely to offer.

Until after Brexit had happened.

look exactly the same afterwards."

Billy Connolly
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"nightjar" wrote in message
[...]

You really think that there are more aircraft in British fleets than in
all of the EU combined?
You really think that any organisation would deny to one nation what it
allows every other nation in the world that isn't in the EU?
You are senile.
Evebn the EU isnt THAT stupid.

look exactly the same afterwards."

Billy Connolly
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 19 September 2019 19:12:49 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

I do wonder why some have cars if they don;t drive to work
and the car spends most of the time outside their own home.

Because if you live in the congestion zone and work there too,
it makes more sense to only use the car for the shopping etc
instead of trying to lug the grocerys around on public transport.

I can do that

Yep, you actually are that stupid...

yes I can walk to the end of a road and enter a shop
buy something and return without the aid of a car.

And pay much more for the stuff you stupidly buy
that way instead of a fortnightly shop at a decent
supermarket etc and waste a lot more time that
way too doing that most days.

my milk never lasts a fortnight, I also like the idea of suporting local business as they provide a service without my local shop, my kettle would have cost about £5 more but I got it from AO.com who delivered it there so I didn't have to take a day off work.

and do it most days of the week,

Yep, you actually are that stupid...

Yep I don't need to buy petrol/deisel
to walk a few hundred metres.

But are stupid enough to pay more and waste
much more time doing that most days.

How does it take more time to wall 100 metres than to get in a car drive to a supermarket , park queue then drive back and hope the parking space is still there, which is unlikely.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
At present, that permission is inherent in our membership of the EU.
Without a deal or the unilateral declaration given by the EU, British
aircraft would not have been allowed into EU airspace from the Brexit date.

A total technicality since far more aircraft would have been disallowed
over UK airspace, to and from Europe.

I the EU had tried to play silly buggers.,

So you don't actually want to take back control, then? Happy to let anyone
fly over the country?

--
*I used up all my sick days so I called in dead

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
nightjar wrote:
A total technicality since far more aircraft would have been
disallowed over UK airspace, to and from Europe...

Which would have been a far greater problem for us than for them.

Given the number of hub airports in the UK, likely.

--
*WHY IS THERE AN EXPIRATION DATE ON SOUR CREAM?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 20/09/2019 11:47, nightjar wrote:
Then, nobody thought that anybody would be stupid enough to contemplate
a no deal Brexit.

Are you really this stupid?
We all knew it would be a no deal brexit.
There never was a 'deal' that would be better than no deal that the EU
was ever likely to offer.

Until after Brexit had happened.

And many on here will be pushing up daisies before such a deal is agreed.
And what little remains of our industry long since gone to countries still
in a free trade area.

--
*A snooze button is a poor substitute for no alarm clock at all *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Which would have been a far greater problem for us than for them.

You really think that there are more aircraft in British fleets than in
all of the EU combined?
You really think that any organisation would deny to one nation what it
allows every other nation in the world that isn't in the EU?
You are senile.
Evebn the EU isnt THAT stupid.

Is that the same reasoning which said the EU would fall over themselves to
give us a good deal? Because they sell more to us than we sell to them?

Perhaps you've not noticed. They haven't.

--
*I don't have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 20 September 2019 15:38:57 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Which would have been a far greater problem for us than for them.

You really think that there are more aircraft in British fleets than in
all of the EU combined?
You really think that any organisation would deny to one nation what it
allows every other nation in the world that isn't in the EU?
You are senile.
Evebn the EU isnt THAT stupid.

Is that the same reasoning which said the EU would fall over themselves to
give us a good deal? Because they sell more to us than we sell to them?

Perhaps you've not noticed. They haven't.

TBH that could be because we haven't left yet.
It;s similar to when I got a £50 discount of a VHS recorder I only got the money off as I wlked out the door to give £500 cash to a competitor.
They could let me walk out and they loose a £550 sale or sell it to me for £500
and get a sale.
I think the above is a similar approach to what Boris is using, but he's not as good at it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 19:37:14 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the inevitable troll****

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-09-18/...xit-extension/

Just some stupid journo who hasn¢t got a ****ing clue
that the EP is completely irrelevant to that question.

People obviously still don't know that YOU know EVERYTHING better, eh, you
clinically insane trolling Australian asshole?

cretin from Oz:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 12:21:55 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Then, nobody thought that anybody would be stupid enough to contemplate
a no deal Brexit.

Are you really this stupid?

"Stupid"? This coming from YOU, the very fool who allegedly "killfiled" the
senile Australian asshole ...but is EAGER to keep talking to him when he
OBVIOUSLY is changing nyms? LOL

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/2019 11:47, nightjar wrote:
Then, nobody thought that anybody would be stupid enough to
contemplate a no deal Brexit.

Are you really this stupid?
We all knew it would be a no deal brexit...

Who are 'we'? The Brexit described to the British public by the Leave
campaign, and thus the one they most probably voted for, bears little or
no resemblance to a no deal Brexit.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"nightjar" wrote in message
[...]

Hardly relevant, as most of those don't fly into the UK. It would have
been very inconvenient to Ireland for direct flights from the continent
to have to route around UK airspace. However, apart from that most
routes that cross the UK could have been re-routed without much trouble.
Hence, the only real losers would have been the people who wanted to fly
into or out of the UK.

You really think that any organisation would deny to one nation what it
allows every other nation in the world that isn't in the EU?...

Except for the fact that they don't. A lot of airlines, including some
national airlines, are denied entry into EU airspace on safety or
security grounds. It also wouldn't have required the EU to take any
action to deny us access. It would have been the automatic result of us
leaving without having reached any agreement to the contrary.
Fortunately, the EU made a unilateral decision to continue to permit UK
airlines to have permission for at least 12 months after Brexit, whether
there was a deal in place or not.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"nightjar" wrote in message
[...]

Most UK aircraft dont fly into the EU either.

I am going to plonk you

I cant take the level of pig hedaed ignorance any more

--
Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the
gospel of envy.

Its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.

Winston Churchill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/2019 17:02, nightjar wrote:
On 20/09/2019 11:47, nightjar wrote:
Then, nobody thought that anybody would be stupid enough to
contemplate a no deal Brexit.

Are you really this stupid?
We all knew it would be a no deal brexit...

Who are 'we'? The Brexit described to the British public by the Leave
campaign, and thus the one they most probably voted for, bears little or
no resemblance to a no deal Brexit.

The majority of those that voted leave probably aren't trying to destroy
the EU like the brexiteers that post all the cr@p here.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote
nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote
nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Not with the biggest project fear lies that all the planes wont be
able to fly the day after,

Long since dispelled by the EU stating that British aircraft would be
allowed into their airspace, even if there were a no deal Brexit.

They never said that in the runup to the referendum.

Then, nobody thought that anybody would be stupid enough to contemplate a
no deal Brexit.

Another bare faced lie. Farage alone had said that repeatedly
and project fear ran that lie about aircraft not being able to
fly outside the UK to the EU after brexit and the EU was free
to deny that lie when that claim was made.

Still one of the original project fear bare
faced lies in the runup to the referendum.

It was a completely accurate statement of international aviation law.

Bull**** it was when the UK had been flying
to europe ever since flying was invented.

From the 1940s onwards, we have had to have agreements with any of the
other signatories to the ICAO Convention to fly scheduled services into or
over their territories.

And the UK had that before it entered the EEC, so that wasnt
going to prevent aircraft flying to the EU after a no deal brexit.

Aircraft on scheduled flights have to have permission to fly into or
over the territory of another country. ICAO Convention, Part I, Chapter
II, Article 6.

Pity that there is no reason for that to stop when the UK leaves the EU.

Apart from that being what international aviation law states.

It says nothing of the sort when current arrangements between
countrys change. There are countless examples of current arrangements
changing like with HongKong and various other countrys like Malaysia
and Czechoslovakia breaking up and colonys getting independence
where current arrangements on aircraft flying continued regardless.

It was always just another project fear bare faced lie given
that that would also so EU aircraft with one hell of a problem
with flights to the USA and Canada etc also being affected.

There was never any possibility that they would all stop with a no deal
brexit.

At present, that permission is inherent in our membership of the EU.

More lies given that that was true even before the UK joined the EEC.

When we had specific permissions from the various EEC countries, which
were overwritten by the treaty of accession.

Thats another lie too.

Without a deal or the unilateral declaration given by the EU, British
aircraft would not have been allowed into EU airspace from the Brexit
date.

More project fear lies....

As I said, it is a simple statement of international aviation law.

Its actually just another bare faced lie given that EU aircraft
would also be affected, so the EU would always have to allow
the current arrangements to continue after a no deal brexit.

But those arseholes allowed the lie to be spewed
until long after the referendum result was known,
to try to monster the UK into a BRINO.

There is a number of, mostly African, countries that do not have
permission to fly scheduled flights into UK airspace.

Because of the air safety record of those countrys.
Not going to happen with a no deal brexit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
[...]

Because you are too stupid to use UHT milk.

I also like the idea of suporting local
business as they provide a service

You're free to show up there every day wasting
your time that has no value what so ever given
that you will be blotto in the gutter every day too.

and do it most days of the week,

Yep, you actually are that stupid...

Yep I don't need to buy petrol/deisel
to walk a few hundred metres.

But are stupid enough to pay more and waste
much more time doing that most days.

How does it take more time to wall 100 metres
than to get in a car drive to a supermarket ,
park queue then drive back and hope the
parking space is still there, which is unlikely.

Its doing it MOST DAYS that does that, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"nightjar" wrote in message
[...]

Thats very arguable with the effect on tourist traffic.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

I did that with something else. The salesfool proclaimed
that if I didnt buy it at the price he offered, he wouldnt
sell it to me at that price if I came back later. I thought
that that was just more sales bull**** and given that it
was one of the first places I asked, got more quotes
from other places. Found his was the cheapest, went
back to buy it, he refused to sell it to me.

Presumably the margin was so fine he didn't care if he
sold it to me or not as was happy to play silly buggers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 20/09/2019 11:47, nightjar wrote:
Then, nobody thought that anybody would be stupid enough to contemplate
a no deal Brexit.

Are you really this stupid?
We all knew it would be a no deal brexit...

Who are 'we'? The Brexit described to the British public by the Leave
campaign, and thus the one they most probably voted for,

Thats bull****. Most vote for their gut feeling on issues in referendums.

bears little or no resemblance to a no deal Brexit.

Just like with most manifestos and what is actually delivered.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"nightjar" wrote in message
[...]

And they were always going to do that. The project fear lie was always a
bare faced lie.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 04:14:21 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Who are 'we'? The Brexit described to the British public by the Leave
campaign, and thus the one they most probably voted for,

That¢s bull****. Most vote for their gut feeling on issues in referendums.

How would you know, you "all-knowing" senile Ozzie pest? You don't even live
in the UK!

bears little or no resemblance to a no deal Brexit.

Just like with most manifestos and what is actually delivered.

Oh, shut your senile gob finally, you senile pest!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 03:35:59 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Then, nobody thought that anybody would be stupid enough to contemplate a
no deal Brexit.

Another bare faced lie.

Nope, but another bare-faced TROLL on your part, senile Ozzie cretin! And
jump back into your roo's pouch you escaped from, senile Rodent!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 04:08:54 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I think the above is a similar approach to what Boris is using, but he's
not as good at it.

I did that with something else.

FLUSH more of the senile's troll****

Nobody gives a **** what you did or didn't!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 04:16:46 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Except for the fact that they don't. A lot of airlines, including some
national airlines, are denied entry into EU airspace on safety or security
grounds. It also wouldn't have required the EU to take any action to deny
us access. It would have been the automatic result of us leaving without
having reached any agreement to the contrary. Fortunately, the EU made a
unilateral decision to continue to permit UK airlines to have permission
for at least 12 months after Brexit, whether there was a deal in place or
not.

FLUSH senile asshole's latest troll****

Go troll on an Australian ng, you clinically insane 85-year-old trolling
senile pest!

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 04:01:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Which would have been a far greater problem for us than for them.

That¢s very arguable with the effect on tourist traffic.

What is NOT "arguable" for you, you senile auto-contradicting psycho?

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 04:01:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two prize idiots' lastest idiotic bull****

....and nothing's left!

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 20 September 2019 15:38:57 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Which would have been a far greater problem for us than for them.

You really think that there are more aircraft in British fleets than in
all of the EU combined?
You really think that any organisation would deny to one nation what it
allows every other nation in the world that isn't in the EU?
You are senile.
Evebn the EU isnt THAT stupid.

Is that the same reasoning which said the EU would fall over themselves to
give us a good deal? Because they sell more to us than we sell to them?

Perhaps you've not noticed. They haven't.

Only because they hadn't been threatened with "No Deal"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I am going to plonk you

I cant take the level of pig hedaed ignorance any more

A Brexiteer who doesn't want to listen to reasoned argument, then tries
to pretend that the blame lies with the other party. What a surprise.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/2019 18:35, Rod Speed wrote:
nightjar wrote

From the 1940s onwards, we have had to have agreements with any of the
other signatories to the ICAO Convention to fly scheduled services
into or over their territories.

And the UK had that before it entered the EEC, so that wasnt
going to prevent aircraft flying to the EU after a no deal brexit....

Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend that the agreements we
had before joining the EEC are no longer valid and wouldn't
automatically be resurrected when we leave the EU?

--
Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"nightjar" wrote in message
I am going to plonk you

I cant take the level of pig hedaed ignorance any more

A Brexiteer who doesn't want to listen to reasoned argument,

Yours isnt reasoned argument with the project fear lies
about all the planes stopping flying, or the Kent traffic
jam, or what Boris can do if he chooses to make an
obscene gesture in the general direction of the silly
stung that Bercow and co are attempting currently.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 20/09/2019 18:35, Rod Speed wrote:
nightjar wrote

From the 1940s onwards, we have had to have agreements with any of the
other signatories to the ICAO Convention to fly scheduled services into
or over their territories.

And the UK had that before it entered the EEC, so that wasnt
going to prevent aircraft flying to the EU after a no deal brexit....

Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend that the agreements we
had before joining the EEC are no longer valid and wouldn't automatically
be resurrected when we leave the EU?

Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend the EU was never
actually going to be stupid enough to see no UK aircraft allowed
to fly into the EU and no EU aircraft ever overfly UK airspace ?

It was always a mindlessly silly project fear lie that fools like you
were always too stupid to even work out was always just another
mindlessly silly project fear lie that was never going to happen.

And you are about to discover that the Kent immense traffic jam
lie was always just another mindless silly project fear lie too.

In spades with the project fear lie that countless NHS patients
would be dying like flys due to no medicine to keep them alive
and that there would be food riots in days of a no deal brexit too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 18:07:32 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend that the agreements we
had before joining the EEC are no longer valid and wouldn't automatically
be resurrected when we leave the EU?

Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend

....that you are a ****ing stupid troll and asshole from Australia? It looks
like it!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 18:01:48 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

A Brexiteer who doesn't want to listen to reasoned argument,

Yours isnt reasoned argument

Yours is just insipid senile trolling, you abnormal 85-year-old trolling
senile pest!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/09/2019 09:07, Rod Speed wrote:

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 20/09/2019 18:35, Rod Speed wrote:
nightjar wrote

From the 1940s onwards, we have had to have agreements with any of
the other signatories to the ICAO Convention to fly scheduled
services into or over their territories.

And the UK had that before it entered the EEC, so that wasnt
going to prevent aircraft flying to the EU after a no deal brexit....

Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend that the agreements
we had before joining the EEC are no longer valid and wouldn't
automatically be resurrected when we leave the EU?

Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend the EU was never
actually going to be stupid enough to see no UK aircraft allowed
to fly into the EU and no EU aircraft ever overfly UK airspace ?

At the time the warning was issued, it was not known for sure that the
EU would allow UK aircraft into or over EU airspace. As it is, the
current permission on lasts until next March and its renewal is not
guaranteed. OTHO the UK has not placed restrictions on its permission
for EU aircraft to enter or overfly UK airspace.

And you are about to discover that the Kent immense traffic jam
lie was always just another mindless silly project fear lie too.

Operation Stack has been used 74 times, so we know what the results of
delays at the Channel ports are on the roads of Kent. Operation Brock,
which will have even wider effects, is the post-Brexit plan.

In spades with the project fear lie that countless NHS patients
would be dying like flys due to no medicine to keep them alive
and that there would be food riots in days of a no deal brexit too.

I suggest you read the government's own Operation Yellowhammer, which
predicts that all those things are likely to result from a no deal
Brexit. Is Boris promoting your mythical project fear as well?

--
Colin Bignell