Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default REQUEST - very rough estimate of cost of a garden wall

In article ,
says...

On 20/09/2019 15:42, Terry Casey wrote:

View of the end of the wall, showng construction:

https://goo.gl/maps/Bz5Kv5vdWoa3qN6RA

I'm intrigued now. What is it about the house next door (across the side
road) that has led Google to blur it all out?

The owner has told Google that they mustn't show their
property in detail. There are often gaps in the Google
coverage.

For example, I was preparing a map for a CAMRA pub crawl a few
months ago but a section of road over 300m long gidn't exist.
You could approach from the south but when you gor so far,
that was it. The same coming from the north. I try to make the
map as accurate as possible butcouldn't find the precise
location for the pub. I found it on on Open Streetmap and
guess what? There was a primary school directly opposite!

I looked at various other schools in the area and no problem,
so it was obviouly blocked following a specific demand.

--

Terry

---
https://www.avg.com