Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More news the BBC and guardian will ignore...

On Friday, 20 September 2019 15:38:57 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Which would have been a far greater problem for us than for them.

You really think that there are more aircraft in British fleets than in
all of the EU combined?
You really think that any organisation would deny to one nation what it
allows every other nation in the world that isn't in the EU?
You are senile.
Evebn the EU isnt THAT stupid.

Is that the same reasoning which said the EU would fall over themselves to
give us a good deal? Because they sell more to us than we sell to them?

Perhaps you've not noticed. They haven't.

TBH that could be because we haven't left yet.
It;s similar to when I got a £50 discount of a VHS recorder I only got the money off as I wlked out the door to give £500 cash to a competitor.
They could let me walk out and they loose a £550 sale or sell it to me for £500
and get a sale.
I think the above is a similar approach to what Boris is using, but he's not as good at it.