Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More news the BBC and guardian will ignore...

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
At present, that permission is inherent in our membership of the EU.
Without a deal or the unilateral declaration given by the EU, British
aircraft would not have been allowed into EU airspace from the Brexit date.

A total technicality since far more aircraft would have been disallowed
over UK airspace, to and from Europe.

I the EU had tried to play silly buggers.,

So you don't actually want to take back control, then? Happy to let anyone
fly over the country?

--
*I used up all my sick days so I called in dead

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.