Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair

Default OT How old are you and how were you taught to read?

On 9/20/2019 6:14 AM, micky wrote:

I think in both Pennsylvania and Indiana, for grades 1 to 6 we just had
one teacher for all subjects (except maybe an hour a week we had music
with a music teacher, and the same with art with an art teacher, in
Penn. In Indiana for the 2nd half of the 6th grade, we didn't have art
or music at all, even though it was a suburban n'hood outside a big city
that my mother chose largely for its schools.

I went to Philadelphia Catholic schools. Grade 1 to 8 was elementary
school and one teacher per classroom for all subjects.

High school, 9 to 12 you changed classes every period to a different
teacher.

Public school system was similar back then, not sure now.