Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default REQUEST - very rough estimate of cost of a garden wall

"Tim+" wrote in message
Chris J Dixon wrote:
Jim K... wrote:

Chris J Dixon Wrote in message:
Jim K... wrote:

Evidently you need to look closer, I don't see two skins...

Look he

https://goo.gl/maps/BHricQGFm5z7BX2z7

The OP is correct.

So the returns on the gateposts mean there are two skins?

I'm not sure what screen you are using, but on my PC in the
middle of the shot you can see the second skin as it is visible
through a gap in the planting.

Chris

Or from here you can see the €śinside€ť of the wall and the hedge now
appears
€śoutside€ť indicating that its between walls.

https://goo.gl/maps/wSoQ23GvovQW2moB9

Just as well the owners dont get notified every time someone perves at his
wall.
Could get a bit paranoid about burglars casing the joint etc.