Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More news the BBC and guardian will ignore...

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Project fear was an invention of the Leave campaigners, to explain away
the projections that they didn't like.

All the projections of the CBI, Osborne, et al, which didn't
materialise. Those projections, you mean?

Have we left, then? I live and learn.

Now tell us of all the super duper trade deals leave promised would fall
into our laps from outside the EU? The US rushing to our side? Which they
surely must given their president is all in favour of us leaving? And one
from Russia too, given the same thing?

Surely after 3 years of knowing we are leaving the government would be
well advanced with those? Or are they keeping them close to their chest -
like a last minute EU deal?

--
*Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.