Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 19:47:36 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

We haven't left yet,

Only 6 more weeks, remoaner...

IOW, they haven't left yet, senile Ozzie troll!

however quite a lot of what was predicted has happened before we leave.

More remoaner lies.

Nope, just more troll**** on your part, senile Ozzie pest!

Remember that they didn't say most of these things would happen, they said
they would happen if we left.

6 more weeks till the project fear lies are exposed for the lies they always
were...

IOW, you CAN'T expose them for lies, you abnormal 85-year-old Ozzie cretin!

Tho it would be great if brexit kills you...

Wanna bet that both, Remainers and Brexiters alike, wish you finally
croaked, you abnormal piece of senile Ozzie ****?

Its the same now with a no deal brexit so you can't claim they are lies
unless you have a time machine.

Only 6 more weeks...

In 6 weeks we will still see you trolling like there was no tomorrow, you
abnormal 85-year-old senile pest from Australia!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID: