Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More news the BBC and guardian will ignore...

On Wednesday, 18 September 2019 17:28:41 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 18/09/2019 15:42, whisky-dave wrote:

So what does that actually mean, do locals want restrictions in place
so they can park their own cars outside, or is it they like the idea
of not parking outsdie their own homes ?

Locals have no more right to park outside their house than anyone else!

I'd say that depends on if your paying for local services, for parking.
where I live IIRC you pay about £80 a year to be able to park in your local area.
Or you can get scratch cards which allow a car that insn't registared to park in your local area, I used one a few weeks ago. A 5 hour ticket and a 1 hour ticket.