Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
In reality the vote boiled down to ever closer union or turning around
and walking away as fast as possible.

Making up history again? The vote was carried by existing immigration and
the threats of that escalating from Turkey.

Unfortunately te EU and remainers are hanging onto our coat tails and
whining like a spoilt two year old that has lost its dummy.

You mean they've come to a decision and are keeping to it? Unlike the UK
parliament who can agree on very little.

I do often wonder if you actually follow what's going on.

--
*I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.