Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

On 18/09/2019 09:52, jeikppkywk wrote:

On 18/09/2019 03:18, jeikppkywk wrote:

Unfortunately te EU and remainers are hanging onto our coat tails
and whining like a spoilt two year old that has lost its dummy.

For quite a few in the EU, they just believe in the EU project.

It all boils down to religion, in the end...

Politics is nothing like religion.

Oh dear.

Holy Roman Empire.
Islamic Caliphate.
Communism.

Politics is EXACTLY like religion.

Especially on the Green'Red/Left/Eu side.

all women"