Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

On 17/09/2019 20:45, jeikppkywk wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Â* Brian Reay wrote:
The Remainers keep telling us what the Brexiteers (supposedly)
think, so
why do you suddenly need to ask?

Perhaps the Remainers have come to their senses and realised just how
arrogant and stupid they look.

Odd really. Brexiteers are all so convinced a no deal exit is what the
people voted for. But very against a second referendum where that belief
could be tested.

I don't want a second referendum anymore than I wanted the first one.
But it does seem those who who did secretly believe it was a fluke.

Nope, they realise that only a simple yes no is viable with a referendum.

InÂ* reality the vote boiled down to ever closer union or turning around
and walking away as fast as possible.

Or even walking away if anything actually happened that we didn't like.

Not just run away because some bunch of anti eu people lied about
everything they could.