Posted to alt.home.repair
Jasper Towing Service[_3_] Jasper Towing Service[_3_] is offline

Default Homeadvisor and Angies list

On 9/17/2019 2:19 PM, Thomas wrote:
Contacted both for simple repairs, new fence, new bathroom. Was contacted and agreed on plan and price. 10 contacts, not one show.
What a waste. Did it all myself and saved hundreds in labor.
I am disabled so was hoping for easy. Total let down every time.
Do you have any experience with either?

Need a 50 ft retaining wall. Quote was 15,000. I said no ****ing way. Revised to "How about 5?"
Still need a wall that is leaning.
Block, 3 ft high holding my yard from driveway. I am good with 5.might be 30 or 40 feet.

Sounds like you been smoking some of that MaryJane, Tom.
You did it all and you're disabled? You mean mentally or what?

JASPER TOWING SERVICE "AT YOUR SERVICE"
7/24 619.371.3851