Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

In article ,
bert wrote:
Odd really. Brexiteers are all so convinced a no deal exit is what the
people voted for. But very against a second referendum where that belief
could be tested.

Not at all. It's remainers who insist people didn't vote for a no-deal
brexit whereas in fact it was made perfectly clear during the referendum
campaign by both sides that it was a possible outcome if negotiations
did not succeed.

Really? Then there was no need for leave to tell us the EU would be a
pushover and give in to our every demand? They need us more than we need
them? And so on?

Remain did try and tell us what would happen with no deal. Screams of
project fear from leavers. But oddly no one predicted the present fiasco.

--
*The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.