Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default How Much Should A Weedeater Primer Bulb Cost?

On Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 10:44:06 AM UTC-4, Justin Kase wrote:
replying to BocesLib, Justin Kase wrote:
$6 is a bargain for a repair. Most shops charge a minimum of $30 just for the
privilege of breathing their rarefied air.

--

Some people are never happy. A guy has a mower that won't run, takes it
to a repair shop, they diagnose it, change the spark plug and probably

Another guy does the repair himself, pays $6 for a primer bulb at the
local shop where he can drive over and walk away with it, he's not
happy. the other alternative is you can typically order those
from China for $1, but you have to wait maybe 3 weeks for it to arrive.
You could typically find a US seller on Ebay for $3.50, but then you'd
have to wait a few days. There are a range of choices, but some people,
you just can't make happy. Me? I just see a range of alternatives,
of options and none of those seem unreasonable or out of line to me.