Posted to alt.home.repair

Default FOX NEWS: Farmers going bankrupt because of Trade War

On 9/15/19 9:11 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Some cut.

I wonder what, if anything, has happened to the geniuses at Bayer that
bought Monsanto for top dollar just before those Roundup cases went
into the toilet with hundreds of millions of judgments awarded? I mean,
that's got to be one of the worst acquisition moves ever. Did they even
do any due diligence to correctly assess the risks?

Now if you look at late night TV, the shyster lawyers are running 30 min
infomercials rounding up everyone they can to sue Bayer for their big
pay day. Monsanto probably should have had some warning on the labels
saying it could be harmful, not to get it on yourself, etc. Silly me,
but I've always treated any herbicide, pesticide, most solvents, etc
that way. The first case was a janitor that claimed he was covered in
it many times, applying it around a school. i've sprayed it around the
property here for decades, I've never been covered in it. I do usually
apply it and any other products after I'm done with any other work and take
a shower afterwards. Call me logical.

I can't imagine there not being warnings on farm chemicals but can't claim
I've actually read them. Farm kids just knew that stuff.
That janitor is a good example of the saying "Common sense isn't".