Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Bluetooth. I am stumped

On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 12:54:49 PM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:
T4. That is how this went down. Plugged the first one in the tv and the next followed.

No idea what that means.

Now to switch back to Alexa I have to ask. Bluetooth does not work on Roku if if it is not a Roku speaker.

IDK, that must be a Roku thing, BT is supposed to enable interoperabiliy,
but I guess if Roku wants to hose you, they can. With any TV that has HDMI,
which has been out for a long time, doesn't Roku just
use HDMI to connect both video and audio to the TV? Then the TV plays
the audio through whatever is connected to it, no? So, if your HDMI TV
supports bluetooth speakers, won't it work that way?

It does work plugged in. That defeats wireless plan.