Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Sincere question with landmines

On 14/09/2019 08:10, Bod wrote:
On 14/09/2019 07:21, T wrote:
On 9/12/19 7:27 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
What's your solution for an ectopic pregnancy?

Wow!Â* And you think I don't listen to a word you say either.

To repeat myself, YET AGAIN!

If you are someone else is threatened with deadly force, you
are justified in the use of deadly force to protect yourself
and others.

Who many times do I need to repeat that?

Get it yet?Â* You can't go killing someone unless they are trying
to kill you or someone else.Â* "Inconvenience" IS NOT JUSTIFIED.

Murdering a child because you wanted a boy/girl and the
child is a girl/boy or you decided you wanted a motorcycles
instead (I had to work with a monster that did that) or you just
want to fornicate on the front lawn like a dog, IS NOT
JUSTIFIED.Â* IT IS EVIL.

Jesus said that "whatsoever you do unto the least of you, you
do unto me".Â* You Atheists better hope (I won't say pray) we
are full of s***!

Thou shalt not murder!!!!!

How strange then that in the Bible, words having to do with killing
significantly outnumber words having to do with love. FACT.

https://infidels.org/library/modern/.../atrocity.html

GE 6:11-17, 7:11-24 God is unhappy with the wickedness of man and
decides to do something about it. He kills every living thing on the
face of the earth other than Noah's family and thereby makes himself the
greatest mass murderer in history.

--
Bod