Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Sincere question with landmines

On 09/13/2019 07:28 PM, T wrote:
And they do feel pain. You are quantifying what constitutes
a human being and what does not. It is a human child. It
deserves the same protection as any other human being. It
is not for the strong to dictate to the weak who deserves to
be human. You are basically condoning the taking of human
life based on what you feel is reasonable for someone else.
I am bigger and stronger and you can't fight back, so I get
to dehumanize you and kill you like popping a zit.

And the weak will inherit the earth; that certainly is coming true
before our eyes.