Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sincere question with landmines

On 9/13/2019 9:28 PM, T wrote:
On 9/12/19 3:40 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
So you are actually doing the child a favor?Â* Get his
permission by chance?Â* Murder me my life sucks?

Two-thirds of abortions occur prior to 8 weeks' gestation.
About 25% are at 9-13 weeks.

Medically speaking, any naturally occurring end to pregnancy
prior to 24 weeks is a miscarriage.

And those you know with a miscarriage, did they mourn
the loss of a child or the popping of a pimple?

Wife had five of them. It was not the loss of a child though it is
emotionally a disappointment. It was not a child by any means.