Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Any thoughts on the value of this cordless jigsaw

On 12/09/2019 20:33, alan_m wrote:
On 12/09/2019 07:12, Brian Gaff wrote:
Is it the same ruse as printers with half filled cartridges but the
refills
are as expensive as the printer?
Â* Brian

The cartridges that come with some printers are only good for 10 A4
sheets. Some of the genuine replacement cartridges have less ink than
some third party compatibles.

For years now I've always used compatible cartridges (inkjet) and toners
(laser) from StinkyInk and have not had any problems with them. With my
Epson InKjet I will run a full color small print through at least every
other week and I always replace all cartridges at the same time even
though some may still have a quarter of the ink still left. From
experience of the print heads drying out, I never leave an empty
cartridge in the printer - even for a day. I always have a replacement
set to hand before the ink runs out.

https://www.stinkyinkshop.co.uk/

They want £327 for a set for my printer.
It cost £49 and came with a full set not starters.

Really nice and quick but it weighs a ton (35Kg).

Seen them second hand for £180.

One good thing about it is that there isn't a linux driver for it.