Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack[_3_] Mike Halmarack[_3_] is offline

Default Any thoughts on the value of this cordless jigsaw

On Thu, 12 Sep 2019 11:08:30 -0700 (PDT), polygonum_on_google
wrote:

On Thursday, 12 September 2019 15:19:32 UTC+1, Mike Halmarack wrote:
On Thu, 12 Sep 2019 07:07:45 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Thursday, 12 September 2019 13:32:59 UTC+1, Mike Halmarack wrote:

Now, due to nostalgia and a garage without electricity, I'm trying to
convince myself that a good quality, battery powered jigsaw will
provide all my sawing wants,

not a hope in hell. The closest you'll get to a universal saw is a handheld mains circular saw.

NT

Strange you should say that. I recently lost my Opinel in the move.
I've already found that I can do everything I want these days with a
jigsaw, albeit slowly. The difference is that I need a battery powered
model, because my garage has no electric supply.

Saying you haven't got an 'ope in 'ell is very sad.

It's OK I've got one on order. A number 6

I' m sure you'll brighten up soon.

Unlikely, I go for the carbon steel rather than stainless.
--

Mike

---