Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sincere question with landmines

On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 6:09:40 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 9/11/19 2:59 PM, T wrote:
On 9/11/19 12:29 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 3:25:19 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 9/11/19 3:26 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 9:37:18 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 9/10/19 6:09 PM, T wrote:
On 9/10/19 1:30 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 4:24:37 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 9/10/19 6:38 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Is abortion killing a child or is it removing some tissue
mass?Â* At
what
point does it change.

It is killing a human child.Â* Life starts at conception.Â* Humans
look different as they age and that goes all the way to our
deaths.

In what way are humans different from animals?Â* Should we refrain
from
killing animals because their lives begin at conception?

Cindy Hamilton

You are sick.

And I mean that too.Â* You would not kill and animal for food
(but you will kill plants), but you don't hesitate to
kill another human being because they cause you "inconvenience"
and they are small and can't fight back.Â* Sick!

Of course I would kill an animal for food.Â* Happily, I live in
21st Century America and we have people who specialize in that.

I've got pictures of a dead deer hanging in the garage both
before and after my husband butchered it.

Cindy Hamilton

Sorry, got you mixed up with a veganut.

But he sick comment still holds.Â* When did you get so
callous to the sufferings of other human beings?

There's more suffering after birth than before.Â* An abortion lasts
a few minutes.

Cindy Hamilton

So it is okay to butcher another human being if he doesn't
suffer for very long?Â* You are sick.

Ever hear of the concept of "karma". What goes around comes
around?

What's your solution for an ectopic pregnancy?

Cindy Hamilton