Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT How old are you and how were you taught to read?

On 09/12/2019 03:30 AM, NY wrote:
By the way, what does cyfrwngddarostyngedigaethau actually mean? Google
translate says "medium subventions", whatever that means ;-)

Google rides again...

https://glosbe.com/cy/en/cyfrwngddarostyngedigaeth

Intercessions as in

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

The 'au' is the plural. A friend was Welsh and one of his routines was
speaking the language to everyone's amusement. It sort of sounds like it
looks.

I took a brief try at Irish (Gaelic) and quickly realized I might as
well try Farsi. Between Latin in high school and German most European
languages have landmarks I can recognize. The Celtic languages are
categorized as a branch of the Indo-European family but then so is Persian.