Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Sincere question with landmines

On 09/11/2019 10:32 PM, T wrote:
On 9/11/19 8:58 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/11/2019 9:39 PM, T wrote:
On 9/11/19 5:29 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/11/2019 7:00 PM, T wrote:
On 9/11/19 3:47 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/11/2019 6:06 PM, T wrote:
On 9/11/19 2:16 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Paul Harvey used to often talk about "abortion after the fact"
Unwanted, unloved, abused children that would be dead in the
first year or two. Would it have been better if they were
aborted in the first few weeks? Certainly less pain and suffering.

So you are actually doing the child a favor? Get his
permission by chance? Murder me my life sucks?

Do you like seeing children abused and killed by abuse? Better
battered than aborted? Born with a drug addiction?

They can survive this, especially if adopted out. Not
your call!

You cannot adopt dead babies.

So don't kill them!

Yeah, the parents that abuse them should be executed.

They should be put in prison and have their their children taken
from them. And that includes which ever parent stood
by and enabled it. None of this "oh she/he was an angel for
putting up with it" s***. After proper due process of course.

Where did those bad parents come from? Oh, I know! From bad parents.
When is the chain going to be broken?